Tuesday 13 September 2016

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2016




Joel 2:27 Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the Lord your God, and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

Shame is not my portion! #PastorBasil

Joel 2:28 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

Spirit of the living God fall upon me! #PastorBasil
 
                                                        google image
Joel 2:30 I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.

I am for signs and wonders! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.

Let us pray: Thank you Lord for your mercies endure forever in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment