Tuesday 20 September 2016

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2016





Joel 3:3 They cast lots for my people and traded boys for prostitutes; they sold girls for wine that they might drink.

My destiny is not for sale! #PastorBasil

Joel 3:6 You sold the people of Judah and Jerusalem to the Greeks, that you might send them far from their homeland.

O Lord, I return unto you! #PastorBasil
 
                                                          google image
Joel 3:7-8 See, I am going to rouse them out of the places to which you sold them, and I will return on your own heads what you have done. I will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, a nation far away.' The Lord has spoken.

The Lord shall arise and avenge me of my adversaries! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 51:8 For the moth will eat them up like a garment; the worm will devour them like wool. But my righteousness will last forever, my salvation through all generations."

Let us pray: Every arrangement of darkness assigned against us shall be consumed by fire in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment