Saturday 17 September 2016

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17, 2016




Joel 2:32 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the Lord has said, among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

O Lord, arise and deliver us! #PastorBasil

Joel 3:1 In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem

Thank you Lord, for divine restoration! #PastorBasil
 
                                                            google image
Joel 3:2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

O Lord God of Elijah, arise and judge the enemies of our destiny! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 51:7 Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have my law in your hearts: Do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults.

Let us pray: O Lord, help us to keep your commandments in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment