Friday 24 March 2017

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MARCH 24, 2017



Jonah 4:2 He prayed to the Lord, "O Lord, is this not what I said when I was still at home? That is why I was so quick to flee to Tarshish. I knew that you are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity.

Yes indeed; God is so gracious! #PastorBasil

Jonah 4:3-4 Now, O Lord, take away my life, for it is better for me to die than to live."  But the Lord replied, "Have you any right to be angry?"

Sovereign Lord! #PastorBasil
 
                                   google image
Jonah 4:5 Jonah went out and sat down at a place east of the city. There he made himself a shelter, sat in its shade and waited to see what would happen to the city.

Powers waiting for our downfall shall wait in vain! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 54:3 For you will spread out to the right and to the left; your descendants will dispossess nations and settle in their desolate cities.

Let us pray: O Lord arise and expand our coast in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment