Tuesday 14 March 2017

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MARCH 14, 2017



Jonah 1:17 But the Lord provided a great fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was inside the fish three days and three nights.

O Lord, compel me for your purpose!.. #PastorBasil

Jonah 2:1-2 From inside the fish Jonah prayed to the Lord his God.  He said: "In my distress I called to the Lord, and he answered me. From the depths of the grave I called for help, and you listened to my cry.

Whatever the situation, pray! #PastorBasil
 
                              google image
Jonah 2:3 You hurled me into the deep, into the very heart of the seas, and the currents swirled about me; all your waves and breakers swept over me.

The trial is for my good! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 53:10 Yet it was the Lord's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the Lord makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.

Let us pray: Father let your will be done in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment