Wednesday 15 March 2017

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY MARCH 16, 2017



Jonah 2:4 I said, 'I have been banished from your sight; yet I will look again toward your holy temple.'

The Lord will not forsake me! #PastorBasil

Jonah 2:6 To the roots of the mountains I sank down; the earth beneath barred me in forever. But you brought my life up from the pit, O Lord my God.

Divine lifting! #PastorBasil
 
                                 google image
Jonah 2:7 When my life was ebbing away, I remembered you, Lord, and my prayer rose to you, to your holy temple.

O Lord, hear my prayer! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 53:11 After the suffering of his soul, he will see the light [of life] and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.

Let us pray: Father turn our trials into testimonies in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment