Monday 20 March 2017

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MARCH 21, 2017



Jonah 2:8 Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs.

I covet the grace of God! #PastorBasil

Jonah 2:9 But I, with a song of thanksgiving, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. Salvation comes from the Lord."

Thank you Lord, for saving me! #PastorBasil
 
                                   google image
Jonah 2:10 And the Lord commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land.

Powers holding my blessings, vomit them and die! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 53:12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the great, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Let us pray: Thank you Lord for making us joint heirs with Christ in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment