Sunday 8 April 2018

WORD DIARY: MONDAY April 9 2018


Matthew 10:35-36 For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—  a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

Father, expose every close enemy! #PastorBasil

Matthew 10:37-38 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Am following Jesus; no turning back! #PastorBasil
 
The Bible
Matthew 10:39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

My life is hidden in Christ! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 66:10-12 "Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her; rejoice greatly with her, all you who mourn over her. For you will nurse and be satisfied at her comforting breasts; you will drink deeply and delight in her overflowing abundance."

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for the supply of overflowing abundance in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment