Saturday 7 April 2018

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY April 8 2018

Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Fear God! #PastorBasil

Matthew 10:29-31 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Divine protection! #PastorBasil
 
The Bible
Matthew 10:32-33 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.  But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.

Jesus reigns! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 66:9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?" says the Lord. "Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?" says your God.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, arise and fulfil your purpose for my life in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment