Tuesday 10 April 2018

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY April 11 2018


Matthew 10:35-36 For I have come to turn ‘'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—  a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

Household enemies shall die! #PastorBasil

Matthew 10:37-38 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Following Jesus, 360 degrees! #PastorBasil
 
The Bible
Matthew 10:40-41"He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me. Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward.

God is a rewarder! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 66:12 For this is what the Lord says: "I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse and be carried on her arm and dandled on her knees.

Let us pray: O Lord, let your peace overflow our lives in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment