Wednesday 18 April 2018

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY April 19 2018

Matthew 12:17-18 This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: "Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.

Proclaim justice! #PastorBasil

Matthew 12:20 A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he leads justice to victory.

Divine justice! #PastorBasil
 
The Bible
Matthew 12:21 In his name the nations will put their hope. 

Jesus, the hope of the world! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 66:20 And they will bring all your brothers, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord — on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels," says the Lord. "They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels.

Let us pray: We receive grace to become candidates of the heavenly Jerusalem in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment