Monday 15 April 2019

WORD DIARY: MONDAY APRIL 15, 2019

Luke 22:35 Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?" "Nothing," they answered. 

Divine provision! #PastorBasil

Luke 22:36  He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Be prepared! #PastorBasil


Luke 22:37 It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."

Fulfill purpose! #PastorBasil

John 2:17 His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me." 

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us the grace to follow you with passion in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment