Friday 12 April 2019

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY APRIL 13, 2019

Luke 22:27 For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves.

Leadership by service! #PastorBasil

Luke 22:28 You are those who have stood by me in my trials.

Loyalty is key to service! #PastorBasil


Luke 22:29-30 And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me, so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Divine reward for service! #PastorBasil

John 2:15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Let us pray: Powers buying and selling with our destinies die in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment