Friday 11 September 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2020

#Be wise!...


2 Cor 1:23 I call God as my witness that it was in order to spare you that I did not return

to Corinth.

 

#Be considerate!

 

2 Cor 1:24 Not that we lord it over your faith, but we work with you for your joy,

because it is by faith you stand firm.

 

#Be an expectant partner!


2 Cor 2:1-2 So I made up my mind that I would not make another painful visit to you.For if I grieve you, who is left to make me glad but you whom I have grieved?

 

#Be wise!

 

John 21:5-7 He called out to them, "Friends, haven't you any fish?" "No," they answered.

He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some." When

they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

 

Let us pray: Father God, we receive your marvelous help with thanksgiving in Jesus name

 

#Life questions: 1. Do you show consideration for others?

2. In what ways can you enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship with others?

 

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a  Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  bless you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment