Friday 4 September 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5, 2020

#Love God!....


1 Cor 16:21 I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand.

#Divine greetings!

1 Cor 16:22 If anyone does not love the Lord — a curse be on him. Come, O Lord!

#Love God!

1 Cor 16:23-24 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you. My love to all of you in Christ Jesus. Amen.

#Abundant grace!

John 20:27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

Let us pray: O Lord, we receive the grace to believe in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. Do you love God? 

2. Do your actions reflect the love of God?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a  Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment