Thursday 4 February 2021

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 5, 2021

 

#Broker peace!...


Phil 4:1 Therefore, my brothers, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, that is how you should stand firm in the Lord, dear friends!

#Trust in God!

Phil 4:2 I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to agree with each other in the Lord.

#Make peace with one another!

Phil 4:3 Yes, and I ask you, loyal yokefellow, help these women who have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.

#Broker peace!

Gal 6:15 Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation.

Let us pray: O Lord we thank you for giving us a new life in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. Do you know you are called to reconcile with God and to one another?

2. Do you know the full package you have as a new creation in God?

 

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge

#EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

 

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment