Sunday 7 February 2021

WORD DIARY: MONDAY FEBRUARY 8, 2021

 

#Receive the grace for contentment!....


Phil 4:10 I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it.

#Show care for others!

Phil 4:11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.

#Receive the grace for contentment!

Phil 4:12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

#Profitable experience!

Gal 6:18 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers. Amen.

Let us pray: Father God, we abide under your exceeding grace in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. Are there learning points from your life experiences?

2. How best can you apply them daily?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge

#EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

 

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment