Tuesday 9 February 2021

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 10, 2021

 

#Abundant earthly and heavenly accounts!....


Phil 4:16 For even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid again and again when I was in need.

#Divine supply!

Phil 4:17 Not that I am looking for a gift, but I am looking for what may be credited to your account.

#Abundant heavenly account!

Phil 4:18 I have received full payment and even more; I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God.

#Abundant earthly account!

Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you

Let us pray: Father God, we receive grace to pray for others in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. How regularly do you deposit into your heavenly account?

2. Do you take time to pray for others?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge

#EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

 

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment