Sunday 19 February 2023

WORD DIARY: MONDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2023

 

#Go for success!..

 

 

Gen 24:11 He had the camels kneel down near the well outside the town; it was toward evening, the time the women go out to draw water.

#Go for the Living Water!

Gen 24:12 Then he prayed, “Lord, God of my master Abraham, make me successful today, and show kindness to my master Abraham.

#Go for success!

Gen 24:13-14 See, I am standing beside this spring, and the daughters of the townspeople are coming out to draw water. May it be that when I say to a young woman, ‘Please let down your jar that I may have a drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and I’ll water your camels too’—let her be the one you have chosen for your servant Isaac. By this I will know that you have shown kindness to my master.”

#Go for assurance!

Gen 24:15 Before he had finished praying, Rebekah came out with her jar on her shoulder. She was the daughter of Bethuel son of Milkah, who was the wife of Abraham’s brother Nahor.

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for a speedy answer in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you have the Living Water?

2. Do you have assurance of success? 

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment