Friday 17 February 2023

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 18, 2023

 

 

#Grace to succeed!..

 

Gen 24:2 He said to the senior servant in his household, the one in charge of all that he had, “Put your hand under my thigh.

#Grace for service!

Gen 24:3-4 I want you to swear by the Lord, the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you will not get a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I am living, but will go to my country and my own relatives and get a wife for my son Isaac.”

#Grace for  commitment!

 

Gen 24:5 The servant asked him, “What if the woman is unwilling to come back with me to this land? Shall I then take your son back to the country you came from?”

#Grace to succeed!

Gen 24:6 “Make sure that you do not take my son back there,” Abraham said.

Let us pray: Father God, we receive the grace to continue to serve you in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. In what area are you called to serve?

2. Are you committed to succeed? 

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment