Saturday 18 February 2023

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY FEBRUARY 19, 2023

 

 

 

#Make a vow!...

 

Gen 24:7 “The Lord, the God of heaven, who brought me out of my father’s household and my native land and who spoke to me and promised me on oath, saying, ‘To your offspring I will give this land’—he will send his angel before you so that you can get a wife for my son from there.

#Angelic assistance!

Gen 24:8 If the woman is unwilling to come back with you, then you will be released from this oath of mine. Only do not take my son back there.”

#No going back!

Gen 24:9 So the servant put his hand under the thigh of his master Abraham and swore an oath to him concerning this matter.

#Make a vow!

Gen 24:10 Then the servant left, taking with him ten of his master’s camels loaded with all kinds of good things from his master. He set out for Aram Naharaim and made his way to the town of Nahor.

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for the enablement in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you know you can activate angelic assistance?

2. Do you know a vow helps you handle hard tasks? 

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment