Thursday 13 July 2023

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JULY 14, 2023

 


#Born to excel!..


Gen 49:1-2 Then Jacob called for his sons and said: “Gather around so I can tell you what will happen to you in days to come. “Assemble and listen, sons of Jacob; listen to your father Israel.

#Pay attention!

Gen 49:3 “Reuben, you are my firstborn, my might, the first sign of my strength,    excelling in honor, excelling in power.

#Born to excel!

Gen 49:4 Turbulent as the waters, you will no longer excel, for you went up onto your father’s bed, onto my couch and defiled it.

#Stumbling block!

Gen 49:5-6 “Simeon and Levi are brothers— their swords are weapons of violence. Let me not enter their council, let me not join their assembly, for they have killed men in their anger and hamstrung oxen as they pleased.

Let us pray: Father God, may we not succumb to destructive anger in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you appreciate the spirit of excellence in you?

2. What is hindering excellence from manifesting in your life?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment