Saturday 29 July 2023

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 29, 2023

 


#Mercy of God!..



Prov 1:23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

#Grace to make a change!

Prov 1:24-26 But since you refuse to listen when I call and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand, since you disregard all my advice and do not accept my rebuke, I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you

#Mercy of God!

Prov 1:27 When calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

#Divine rescue!

Prov 1:28-29 “Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me, since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the Lord

Let us pray: Father God, let your mercy prevail in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. What areas of your life require a change?

2. Have you asked for the grace of God to make the required change?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment