Wednesday 12 July 2023

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JULY 13, 2023

 

#Change of baton!..


Gen 48:19 But his father refused and said, “I know, my son, I know. He too will become a people, and he too will become great. Nevertheless, his younger brother will be greater than he, and his descendants will become a group of nations.”

#Whom the Lord has blessed!

Gen 48:20 He blessed them that day and said, “In your name will Israel pronounce this blessing: ‘May God make you like Ephraim and Manasseh.’” So he put Ephraim ahead of Manasseh.

#Divine dimension!

Gen 48:21 Then Israel said to Joseph, “I am about to die, but God will be with you and take you back to the land of your fathers.

#Change of baton!

Gen 48:22 And to you I give one more ridge of land than to your brothers, the ridge I took from the Amorites with my sword and my bow.”

Let us pray: O Lord arise and increase us in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. What has God done for you?

2. Do you recognize the divine dimension in your life?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment