Thursday 1 August 2024

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY AUGUST 2, 2024

 

 

#Beware of bitterness!..

 

Psalms 73:18-19 Surely you place them on slippery ground; you cast them down to ruin. How suddenly are they destroyed, completely swept away by terrors!

#Beware of slippery ground!

Psalms 73:20 They are like a dream when one awakes; when you arise, Lord, you will despise them as fantasies.

#Beware of fantasies!

Psalms 73:21-22 When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you.

#Beware of bitterness!

Psalms 73:23-24 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.

Let us pray: Father God, thank you for divine counsel in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Are you in grief and bitterness?

2. Have you called on God to deliver you?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.         

No comments:

Post a Comment