Thursday 12 September 2024

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2024

 

 

#The realm of God!...

 

Psalms 86:11 Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.

#Depend on God!

Psalms 86:12 I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.

#All glory to God! 

Psalms 86:13 For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths,    from the realm of the dead.

#The realm of God!

Psalms 86:14-15 Arrogant foes are attacking me, O God; ruthless people are trying to kill me— they have no regard for you. But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God,    slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

Let us pray: Father God, thank you for your unfailing compassion in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you depend on God?

2. Do you depend on yourself?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment