Sunday 1 September 2024

WORD DIARY: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 2, 2024

 

 

#Love God!..

 

Psalms 81:13-14 “If my people would only listen to me, if Israel would only follow my ways, how quickly I would subdue their enemies and turn my hand against their foes!

#Follow God!

Psalms 81:15 Those who hate the Lord would cringe before him, and their punishment would last forever.

#Love God! 

Psalms 81:16 But you would be fed with the finest of wheat; with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.”

#Feed from God!

Psalms 82:1-2 God presides in the great assembly; he renders judgment among the “gods”: “How long will you defend the unjust and show partiality to the wicked?

Let us pray: Father God, arise and judge the wicked in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you love God?

2. How can you demonstrate your love for God? 

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.                

No comments:

Post a Comment