Sunday 15 September 2024

WORD DIARY: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 16, 2024

 

 

#No more deaths!..

 

Psalms 88:3 I am overwhelmed with troubles and my life draws near to death.

#No more troubles!

Psalms 88:4-5 I am counted among those who go down to the pit; I am like one without strength. I am set apart with the dead, like the slain who lie in the grave, whom you remember no more, who are cut off from your care.

#No more deaths!

Psalms 88:6 You have put me in the lowest pit, in the darkest depths.

#No more pits!

Psalms 88:7-9 Your wrath lies heavily on me; you have overwhelmed me with all your waves. You have taken from me my closest friends and have made me repulsive to them. I am confined and cannot escape; my eyes are dim with grief. I call to you, Lord, every day;     I spread out my hands to you.

Let us pray: Father God, let your mercy prevail over judgment in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Are you in any trouble?

2. Do you trust God to deliver you from trouble?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment