Tuesday 17 September 2024

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 18, 2024

 

 

#Do not surrender!..

 

Psalms 88:15 From my youth I have suffered and been close to death; I have borne your terrors and am in despair.

#Do not despair!

Psalms 88:16 Your wrath has swept over me; your terrors have destroyed me.

#Do not be afraid!

Psalms 88:17-18 All day long they surround me like a flood; they have completely engulfed me. You have taken from me friend and neighbor— darkness is my closest friend.

#Do not surrender!

Psalms 89:1-2 I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for your great love for us in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. What are you afraid of?

2. Have you considered the great love of God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.                    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment