Monday 25 August 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY AUGUST 25, 2014






Psalms  80:3 Restore us, O God; make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.

It’s my time for divine restoration! #PastorBasil

Psalms 80:8-11 You brought a vine out of Egypt; you drove out the nations and planted it. You cleared the ground for it, and it took root and filled the land. The mountains were covered with its shade, the mighty cedars with its branches. It sent out its boughs to the Sea, its shoots as far as the River.

I am a fruitful vine, the Lord prospers me! #PastorBasil

Ecclesiastes 6:3  A man may have a hundred children and live many years; yet no matter how long he lives, if he cannot enjoy his prosperity and does not receive proper burial, I say that a stillborn child is better off than he.

Oh Lord, by your mercy, I will enjoy my prosperity! #PastorBasil

Ecclesiastes 6:10 Whatever exists has already been named, and what man is has been known; no man can contend with one who is stronger than he.

Let us pray: Heavenly Father, fight for us against our strong enemy in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment