Thursday 7 August 2014

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY AUGUST 7, 2014



Psalms 77:13-15 Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God?  You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples. With your mighty arm you redeemed your people, the descendants of Jacob and Joseph.

I serve the God of miracles! #PastorBasil 


Psalms 77:20 You led your people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want any good thing! #PastorBasil

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:

It is my time for a great positive change! #PastorBasil

Ecclesiastes 3:10-11 I have seen the burden God has laid on men.  He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.


Let us pray: Oh Lord, glorify your name through our challenges in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment