Wednesday 6 August 2014

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6, 2014




Psalms 76:6-7 At your rebuke, O God of Jacob, both horse and chariot lie still.  You alone are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry?

Oh Lord, rebuke the enemy for my sake! #PastorBasil 


Psalms 76:12 He breaks the spirit of rulers; he is feared by the kings of the earth.

Wanted : God fearing leaders! #PastorBasil

Ecclesiastes 10-11 I denied myself nothing my eyes desired; I refused my heart no pleasure. My heart took delight in all my work, and this was the reward for all my labor. Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun.

The spirit of discernment is a great gift! #PastorBasil

Ecclesiastes 2:13 I saw that wisdom is better than folly, just as light is better than darkness.


Let us pray: Oh Lord, grant us divine wisdom in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment