Tuesday 26 August 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY AUGUST 26, 2014





Psalms 81:1-2 Sing for joy to God our strength; shout aloud to the God of Jacob!  Begin the music, strike the tambourine, play the melodious harp and lyre.

It is good to praise the Lord! #PastorBasil 


Psalms 81:6-7 He says, "I removed the burden from their shoulders; their hands were set free from the basket.  In your distress you called and I rescued you, I answered you out of a thundercloud; I tested you at the waters of Meribah”.

I have no burden, my God has taken them! #PastorBasil

Psalms 81:15-16 Those who hate the Lord would cringe before him, and their punishment would last forever.  But you would be fed with the finest of wheat; with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.

Divine provision is my heritage! #PastorBasil

Ecclesiastes 7:12 Wisdom is a shelter as money is a shelter, but the advantage of knowledge is this: that wisdom preserves the life of its possessor.

Wisdom is the principal thing! #PastorBasil

Ecclesiastes 7:29 This only have I found: God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes.

Let us pray:  Oh Lord by your mercy, return us to the right path in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment