Saturday 16 May 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MAY 16, 2015



Jeremiah 50:19 But I will bring Israel back to his own pasture and he will graze on Carmel and Bashan; his appetite will be satisfied on the hills of Ephraim and Gilead.

Divine abundance is my portion! #PastorBasil
                                                              google image

Jeremiah 50:20 In those days, at that time," declares the Lord, "search will be made for Israel's guilt, but there will be none, and for the sins of Judah, but none will be found, for I will forgive the remnant I spare

My sins are washed away, praise God! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 50:24 I set a trap for you, O Babylon, and you were caught before you knew it; you were found and captured because you opposed the Lord

Powers opposing God in my life shall die! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 40:2 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the Lord's hand double for all her sins.

Let us pray: O Lord, let your double restoration manifest upon us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment