Sunday 31 May 2015

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY MAY 31, 2015



Lamentations 1:10 The enemy laid hands on all her treasures; she saw pagan nations enter her sanctuary — those you had forbidden to enter your assembly.

I am preserved by the hand of the Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                            google image

Lamentations 1:11 All her people groan as they search for bread; they barter their treasures for food to keep themselves alive. "Look, O Lord, and consider, for I am despised."

The righteous shall not beg for bread! #PastorBasil

Lamentations 1:12 "Is it nothing to you, all you who pass by? Look around and see. Is any suffering like my suffering that was inflicted on me, that the Lord brought on me in the day of his fierce anger?

O Lord, look upon the blood of Jesus and have mercy #PastorBasil

Isaiah 40:25 "To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One.

Let us pray: O Lord, thou are incomparable, we worship you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment