Tuesday 12 May 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY MAY 13, 2015



Jeremiah 42:11 Do not be afraid of the king of Babylon, whom you now fear. Do not be afraid of him, declares the Lord, for I am with you and will save you and deliver you from his hands.

The Lord is with me, I shall fear no evil! #PastorBasil
                                                               google image

Jeremiah  43:7 So they entered Egypt in disobedience to the Lord and went as far as Tahpanhes.

O Lord, in your mercy, forgive our disobedient actions! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 44:8 Why provoke me to anger with what your hands have made, burning incense to other gods in Egypt, where you have come to live? You will destroy yourselves and make yourselves an object of cursing and reproach among all the nations on earth.

I reject all forms of idol worship! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 38:21-22 Isaiah had said, "Prepare a poultice of figs and apply it to the boil, and he will recover." Hezekiah had asked, "What will be the sign that I will go up to the temple of the Lord?"

Let us pray: O Lord, heal us and restore our fellowship with you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment