Saturday 9 May 2015

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY MAY 10, 2015


 
Jeremiah 36:2 "Take a scroll and write on it all the words I have spoken to you concerning Israel, Judah and all the other nations from the time I began speaking to you in the reign of Josiah till now.

Write the vision down! #PastorBasil
                                                            google image

Jeremiah 36:3  Perhaps when the people of Judah hear about every disaster I plan to inflict on them, each of them will turn from his wicked way; then I will forgive their wickedness and their sin."

A hearing eye and willing heart, grant us O Lord! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 36:6 So you go to the house of the Lord on a day of fasting and read to the people from the scroll the words of the Lord that you wrote as I dictated. Read them to all the people of Judah who come in from their towns.

O Lord, let our fast and prayer be acceptable to you! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 38:19 The living, the living — they praise you, as I am doing today; fathers tell their children about your faithfulness.

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for your faithfulness in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment