Sunday 24 May 2015

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY MAY 24, 2015



Jeremiah 51:33 This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: "The Daughter of Babylon is like a threshing floor at the time it is trampled; the time to harvest her will soon come."

It’s payback time for my enemies! #PastorBasil
                                                           google image

Jeremiah 51:36-37 Therefore, this is what the Lord says: "See, I will defend your cause and avenge you; I will dry up her sea and make her springs dry. Babylon will be a heap of ruins, a haunt of jackals, an object of horror and scorn, a place where no one lives.

The Lord avenges for me and upholds my cause! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 51:44 I will punish Bel in Babylon and make him spew out what he has swallowed. The nations will no longer stream to him. And the wall of Babylon will fall.

Powers that swallowed my blessings shall vomit them by fire! #PastorBasil

Isaiah  40:11 He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young

Let us pray: The Lord is our shepherd, we shall not lack any good thing in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment