Friday 4 March 2016

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MARCH 4 2016




Daniel 7:9  "As I looked, "thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

My God seats on a throne of fire! #PastorBasil

Daniel 7:10 A river of fire was flowing, coming out from before him. Thousands upon thousands attended him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him. The court was seated, and the books were opened.

Reality check: At the end, the book of records will be opened! #PastorBasil
                                                           google image

Daniel 7:11 "Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.

Every boastful power shall be destroyed! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 46:11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do.

Let us pray: Father, let our destiny helpers manifest in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment