Saturday 5 March 2016

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY MARCH 6 2016




Daniel 8:13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, "How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled — the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, and the surrender of the sanctuary and of the host that will be trampled underfoot?"

The vision shall come to pass! #PastorBasil

Daniel 8:26 "The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future."

The end time prophesies! #PastorBasil
 
                                                           google image
Daniel 8:27 I, Daniel, was exhausted and lay ill for several days. Then I got up and went about the king's business. I was appalled by the vision; it was beyond understanding.

No dulling, I must go about my Father’s business! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 47:10 You have trusted in your wickedness and have said, 'No one sees me.' Your wisdom and knowledge mislead you when you say to yourself, 'I am, and there is none besides me.'

Let us pray: O Lord arise, expose and destroy the workers of iniquity in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment