Wednesday 2 March 2016

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY MARCH 3 2016




Daniel 6:27 He rescues and he saves; he performs signs and wonders in the heavens and on the earth. He has rescued Daniel from the power of the lions."

God does signs and wonders! #PastorBasil

Daniel 6:28 So Daniel prospered during the reign of Darius and the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

Kingdom prosperity is my portion! #PastorBasil
 
                                                          google image
Daniel 7:1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream, and visions passed through his mind as he was lying on his bed. He wrote down the substance of his dream.

I receive revelational dreams for impact! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 46:10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

Let us pray: O Lord, let your good counsel concerning us manifest in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment