Saturday 5 March 2016

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MARCH 5 2016





Daniel 7:13-14 "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Glory ... I am joint heirs with Christ! #PastorBasil

Daniel 7:17-18 'The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth. But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever — yes, for ever and ever.'

Confirmed … Kingdom inheritance is my portion! #PastorBasil
 
                                                          google image
Daniel 7:21-22 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and defeating them, until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

Divine judgment is in my favour! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 46:13 I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Let us pray: O Lord, have mercy and grant us your salvation in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment