Friday 22 July 2016

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JULY 22, 2016



Hosea 12:12 Jacob fled to the country of Aram; Israel served to get a wife, and to pay for her he tended sheep.

Abundant harvest is my portion! #PastorBasil

Hosea 12:13 The Lord used a prophet to bring Israel up from Egypt, by a prophet he cared for him.

My destiny helpers, manifest by fire! #PastorBasil
 
                                                         google image
Hosea 13:1 When Ephraim spoke, men trembled; he was exalted in Israel. But he became guilty of Baal worship and died.

Any power assigned to terminate my voice shall die! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 49:25 But this is what the Lord says: "Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save.

Let us pray: O Lord arise and contend with our enemies in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment