Friday 29 July 2016

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 30, 2016



Hosea 13:5 I cared for you in the desert, in the land of burning heat.

The Lord is my shepherd! #PastorBasil

Hosea 13:6 When I fed them, they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud; then they forgot me.

No denying it: it is the Lord that teaches me to make wealth! #PastorBasil
 
                                                         google image
Hosea 13:8 Like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will attack them and rip them open. Like a lion I will devour them; a wild animal will tear them apart.

O Lord, have mercy upon the work of your hands! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 50:1 This is what the Lord says: "Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

Let us pray: O Lord, let your mercy prevail over judgment in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment