Saturday 2 July 2016

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY JULY 3, 2016



Hosea 8:7 They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up.

I receive grace to sow good seeds! #PastorBasil

Hosea 8:8 Israel is swallowed up; now she is among the nations like a worthless thing.  

The Lord shall preserve me! #PastorBasil
 
                                                          google image
Hosea 8:12 I wrote for them the many things of my law, but they regarded them as something alien.

O Lord, guide me with your commandment! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 49:11 I will turn all my mountains into roads, and my highways will be raised up.

Let us pray: Blessed be the name of the Lord, who has given us access to prosper in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment