Saturday 16 July 2016

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 16, 2016



Hosea 12:8 Ephraim boasts, "I am very rich; I have become wealthy. With all my wealth they will not find in me any iniquity or sin."

Let him that stands beware, lest he falls! #PastorBasil

Hosea 12:9 "I am the Lord your God, [who brought you] out of Egypt; I will make you live in tents again, as in the days of your appointed feasts.

The Lord is my deliverer! #PastorBasil
 
                                                         google image
Hosea 12:10 I spoke to the prophets, gave them many visions and told parables through them."

Revelation power for restoration, overshadow my life! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 49:24 Can plunder be taken from warriors, or captives rescued from the fierce?

Let us pray: We have absolute possibilities with God in Jesus name #PastorBasil


No comments:

Post a Comment