Tuesday 12 July 2016

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JULY 12, 2016



Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son.

God, first loved me! #PastorBasil

Hosea 11:2  But the more I called Israel, the further they went from me. They sacrificed to the Baals and they burned incense to images.

I will not disobey the call of God! #PastorBasil
 
                                                         google image
Hosea 11:3 It was I who taught Ephraim to walk, taking them by the arms; but they did not realize it was I who healed them.

I am fully aware of, and enjoy the God factor! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 49:18 Lift up your eyes and look around; all your sons gather and come to you. As surely as I live," declares the Lord, "you will wear them all as ornaments; you will put them on, like a bride.

Let us pray: The Lord shall make us and our children signs and wonders in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment