Saturday 28 October 2017

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY October 28, 2017



Malachi 1:10 "Oh, that one of you would shut the temple doors, so that you would not light useless fires on my altar! I am not pleased with you," says the Lord Almighty, "and I will accept no offering from your hands.

O Lord, have mercy! #PastorBasil

Malachi 1:11 My name will be great among the nations, from the rising to the setting of the sun. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to my name, because my name will be great among the nations," says the Lord Almighty.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised! #PastorBasil
 
                                 The Bible
Malachi 2:1-2 "And now this admonition is for you, O priests.  If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says the Lord Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me.

We receive grace to honor the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 62:2 The nations will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory; you will be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will bestow.

Let us pray: Father, may we reflect your glory in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment