Sunday 1 October 2017

WORD DIARY: MONDAY October 2, 2017



Zechariah 11:9 And said, "I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, and the perishing perish. Let those who are left eat one another's flesh."

O Lord, remember your covenant! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 11:10-11 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

O Lord, let your mercy prevail! #PastorBasil
 
                                      The Bible
Zechariah 11:12 I told them, "If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it." So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

I reject every demonic exchange! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 60:22 The least of you will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation. I am the Lord; in its time I will do this swiftly."

Let us pray: O Lord, hasten to perform your word in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment