Saturday 28 October 2017

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY October 29, 2017



Malachi 2:3 "Because of you I will rebuke your descendants; I will spread on your faces the offal from your festival sacrifices, and you will be carried off with it.

Blood of Jesus, wipe away every generational curse! #PastorBasil

Malachi 2:4-5 And you will know that I have sent you this admonition so that my covenant with Levi may continue," says the Lord Almighty. "My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name.

Operating under divine covenant! #PastorBasil
 
                            The Bible
Malachi 2:6 True instruction was in his mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin.

Fulfilling the priestly calling! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 62:3 You will be a crown of splendor in the Lord's hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

Let us pray: O Lord, hasten your word to perform it in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment